Feed Your Fertile Body!™
Live Online Classroom -- Contact us for next start date
The Feed Your Fertile Body!™ Program will guide you through the steps you need to add fertility-promoting foods, along with lifestyle strategies into your daily life. Each module presents information and action steps to guide you through small changes and help you achieve big results!
Module 1: Best kept secrets about fats and fertility
- The importance of fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E and K)
- How cholesterol helps you produce hormones
- The problem with vegetable oils
- The link between fat deficiency and morning sickness
Module 2: Sugar, not such a sweet deal after all
- The many names of sugar, and the damage it causes
- How sugars and starches decrease fertility
- Hormonal dysregulation caused by excess sugar consumption
- The dangers of artificial sweeteners
- Best and worst options for your sweet tooth
Module 3: Basic techniques of proper food preparation
- The roles of adrenal and thyroid stress in infertility and miscarriage
- Important thyroid tests your doctor probably has never ordered for you
- How and why to soak grains, nuts and seeds
- The importance of proper hydration: water and electrolytes
- Selecting a high-quality water filter
Module 4: Boost fertility by decreasing inflammation
- How allergies cause inflammation in the body
- The importance of organic foods and grass-fed animals
- Foods that decrease inflammation and reduce oxidative stress
Module 5: Improving protein digestion and mineral absorption
- The importance of stomach acid to the digestion of protein and absorption of
- How good digestive health safeguards sperm health
- Lifestyle factors that compromise digestion and absorption
- Decreasing the chances of reflux during pregnancy
Module 6: Gut reactions: how our intestinal microbiota affects us, generation after generation
- The importance of balanced gut microbiota
- Factors that deplete the health of our gut microbiota
- Probiotic foods that improve the health and diversity of our gut microbiota
Are you ready to build a family or add to your growing family? This program was created just for you!
In today’s stressful and toxic world, many couples are finding it harder to conceive a baby, and many parents-to-be are eager to work actively on optimizing fertility and preparing the body through conception.
The program focuses on strengthening fertility in both men and women who are preparing to become parents, and is definitely suitable for solo parents.
When you sign up for the program, you will receive a workbook and participate in six meetings in a group setting. Your instructor will guide you and other participants through information and action steps designed to empower you to feed your fertile body with the ingredients it needs to grow and raise a healthy baby!
You’ve probably heard the term “sex-positive” – well, this is a “food-positive” program, where there is no pressure to be perfect, and the focus is on adding in deeply nourishing foods that will bring you health and happiness as they help build your fertility.
Each week’s module comes with practical action steps, including a shopping list, a pantry cleanout assignment and recipes. The extensive bonus materials include resources for home and body care, information on GMOs, further reading suggestions, a fertility-supporting food chart for your refrigerator, meal planning templates, a cookbook and more.
Feed Your Fertile Body!™ Program includes 6 sessions of 90 minutes each.
Whether both parents are taking part in the biological process of conception or not, both can benefit form the concepts taught in this course.