These lovely little chia puddings taste great with fresh berries, crushed soft nuts such as macadamia or cashew, or other fruits of your choice such as mango.
- 90g chia seeds (I blutz these up so they are finer, I’ve also used white chia seeds to hide them)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 Tblsp honey (optional)
- 2 x big cans (400ml) coconut milk + 1/2 tin water (I use Ayam brand and do 1 tin of coconut cream + 1.5 cans of water)
- Extra water to thin it out if needed
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- If it is too thick, add more water.
- Leave in fridge to set overnight.
- If its too thick in the morning, add more water.
Fresh berries, roasted berries, crushed nuts and/or toasted coconut, to serve
Need More Guidance?
My motivation for sharing recipes comes from understanding the healing power of food. Eating healthy is not boring or tasteless, it’s abundant and flavourful.
As a Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner I help clients deal with digestive problems, hormonal imbalances, fertility and many other health concerns during one-on-one Nutritional Therapy Consultations.
Call or email me, to talk through an action plan for you.